This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi there,
    I need to add a text in the footer with a frame/border around it, and to do so I need an editor plugin, right? Or is it possible to do it from Elemenor and in that case how?

Anyway, can you recommend an editor that is compatible with Sweetdate and Buddypress?

Thanks
    Oceanglim

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and add a HTML widget to the desired footer widget area. If you like you can send me the text and general idea of the effect you would like and I would be happy to send you back the appropriate HTML.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi Jenni,

Try this in a ‘Custom HTML’ widget in the desired area.

COPY CODE
    <div style="padding:20px;color:white;border:solid 2px white;">
    	<p>
    		Denna sida drivs helt utan vinst. Medlemsavgifterna går oavkortat till marknadsföring samt till avgifter för sidans drift.
    	</p>
    </div>

Let me know about any changes,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi Kieran and thank you very much:)
    I tried the code. It looks okay, but how can I make the font-size smaller? Just smaller or h6.
    Also, is it possible to make the padding around the border larger, cause it is very close to the menu now?

Thanks
    Jenni

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I think you mean margin-top, if so it would be like so

COPY CODE
    <div style="margin-top:20px;padding:20px;color:white;border:solid 2px white;">
    	<p>
    		Denna sida drivs helt utan vinst. Medlemsavgifterna går oavkortat till marknadsföring samt till avgifter för sidans drift.
    	</p>
    </div>

For font-size simple enter font-size:20px; into the style tag in my above example and change to suit your needs. If you wish to use H6 instead of p then change p to H6 for both.

Thanks,

Kieran

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Kieran!! 🙂

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome 🙂 Feel free to open a new ticket any time with any other questions or issues and we’ll be happy to assist.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?