This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     solokco
    Participant

When I try to move an element (drag and drop) inside the PAGE EDIT MODE the page goes crazy and it’s imposible to accomplish this. I’m attaching an image to this ticket to show what happens when trying to move anything.

After doing some error inspect, I get the following error line:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of null

Any ideas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Have you upgraded to VC 4.3.5 yet? You need to be running Kleo 2.3.1 and K-elements 2.3 as well.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

solokco
    Participant

Yes. Using Kleo 2.3.1 and K-element 2.3

sharmstr

Then perhaps its a plugin conflict. Do you have any VC addon plugins. I know of at least one that didnt work with the 4.3.5. Cant remember the name of it, but it was posted on here a week or so ago.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

solokco
    Participant

Checking my Plugins, I see that the WPBakery Visual Composer is on version 4.3.2 but there is no option to UPDATE this plugin.

If I go to the developers site I have to buy it. Is there a way to upload this plugin with the theme?

sharmstr

🙂 I knew you didnt have the correct version. Download the latest Kleo package from themeforest. Its in there.

solokco
    Participant

Thanks!!!

sharmstr

No problem. Since VC comes packaged with Kleo, you wont get update notifications. You need to check the Kleo change log to see if there is a VC udpate. Also… And very important, never install a version of VC (if you buy a license from them) that is newer than the one included with the latest version of Kleo. It may not work.

Let me know if that solves the issues you’ve been having.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?