This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jeremy55
    Participant
    COPY CODE
    <span lang="en">Hello , I would like the site is accessible only if the person is register on the site and that contained none is visible is this possible?
    Pending read</span>
     Laura

Hello, please check https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/restrict-website-non-logged-members 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jeremy55
    Participant

Thank you for this option but for people to register to the site it should click on “registration” and it can access the site contained 🙁

Pending to read THX

Laura

Hello, i do not understand what do you mean, can you explain a bit more?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jeremy55
    Participant

Hello,

the plugins working properly arriving directly to the login page .
    However for the user created their account for the first time you are required to click on ” register” and clicking on the site appears entirely is it possible to delete the page Header ” register ” for example ?
    To access are that it only has the record and nothing else until you have an account.
    I hope I better explain the problem .

Thank you

Laura

Hello, yes, just add this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

li.header-register-button {
        display: none;
    }

jeremy55
    Participant

Hello,

unfortunately this not hide the menu you have other solutions I can not advertise my website time that this problem is not solved 🙁

Pending To read

Laura

Hello, can you describe a bit more what do you want?

jeremy55
    Participant

Hi,
    Our dating website needs access restrictions
    We found a plugin (Simple Member Only) that allows to redirected every person non connected to the login page

But for people to creat their own account, they have to click on the Register page and all the content of the website is visible on this page (menu, social media, events, gallery, members,groups)

Is it possible to delete the Menu of the Register page or creat a kind of restriction access so the non-member can’t access/see the content of our website

PS: the code that you sent me doesn’t work

THX

Laura

Hello, try this code

COPY CODE

li.header-register-button {
        display: none !important;
    }

For the menu, yes you can hide the menu at the register page, can you share access so i can check it out?

jeremy55
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please add this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.registration ul#menu-sweetdate {
        display: none !important;
    }

Does it work?

jeremy55
    Participant

Hi !

That Works well
    Thank you for your help !

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?