This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by golftourney.

• Author
     Nicole
    Participant

I think it’s quite important to have conditional profile fields for user registration.

So, when a user is registering and the system asks: Where are you from? and you have to select your state and after that your city, right now is just SO MESSY!! You have a full list of states, and then you have tons of Cities to select from. While it should be conditional. You select the state, after that only the cities from this state will be show.

Any plans to include a plugin for this? I totally understand is a Buddypress function, but anyway I belive is truly important for a date system to be the most user friendly as possible.

Time ago, I tried this plugin: http://buddydev.com/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/
    Everything worked fine about the fields, but then when you clicked on “Register now” it stayed in a continuous loop in the registration page, so the user couldn’t complete the registration process and stayed stuck in the registration page.

Thanks! 🙂

Digiblogger
    Participant

The Plugin works for me very well…

golftourney
    Participant

Works for me as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?