This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

rhust
    Participant

I have a form that submits a CPT from the front-end. It works fine in Safari, but on Chrome or Firefox, it won’t allow the page to scroll. 

Here are the details… https://piklist.com/support/topic/front-end-form-wont-scroll-on-chrome-or-firefox/

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I think it’s related to that JS error from console :

So, try to de-activate plugins one by one to identify which causes that, you can start with the third party plugins not with the plugins recommended by kleo

You can try to de-activate child theme if the de-activating plugins ddoesn’thave effect

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     rhust
    Participant

I appreciate your input, but I did that, still had the issue.

Radu

Hi,

The error it’s still there, do you have somehow another address in wp-admin -> settings -> general -> WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) than http://cvwidget.hustco.wpengine.com/ ?? I think from this reason the error is shown make sure to have same address in fields

First we need to get rid of that error to can investigate further

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rhust
    Participant

No I don’t. This is a screen shot of the errors shown in safari, while I’m logged in…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     rhust
    Participant

It was suggested that it might be a conflict with Kleo’s modal login. ?

Radu

From the console errors, I don’t think it’s a kleo pop-up conflict, the plugin that you are using it for the forms doens’t have any options in the pannel regarding the load js ?

If not please provide credentials to take a closer look

rhust
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I saw that you have worked around, I suggest you to set a larger height to set scroll only for vertical

So, instead the overflow: scroll; use overflow-y: scroll;

Cheers
    R

rhust
    Participant

It’s a janky workaround, and I would prefer a real solution. I’d appreciate your continued help figuring this out.

Radu

Hi,

Check this out :

If you will use this CSS

COPY CODE

body {
        overflow-y: scroll !important;
    }

You will be able to scroll on that certain page… so it seems that that plugin adds that inline style with overflow:initial.

After you add that CSS don’t forget to remove this :

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     rhust
    Participant

Thanks for your time. I’ll report to issue ElegantThemes as well.

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Radu

You’re welcome

If you are pleased with the support service please very much to leave a short review … few words about your experience with the support service.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-wordpress-theme/reviews/6776630

Thank you in advance

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?