This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     TammyWashington
    Participant

When a user fills out the Contact Form 7 and clicks the send button they get the following error.

“Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Laura

Hello, do you have contact form email setup correctly? Have you tried smtp plugin? You could also share login details so we can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

TammyWashington
    Participant

Hello Laura,

We have setup necessary options in SMTP Options under Settings. We are able to receive email notifications when a user registers on the website.

Laura

Hello, is it not working on contact form 7?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

TammyWashington
    Participant

It is not working on contact form 7.

Laura

Hello, please share your login information so we can check it out 🙂 thanks for your patience

TammyWashington
    Participant

Hello Laura,

We had another problem with accepting friend requests. After working with Andrei the solutions he suggested for correcting our inconsistent ssl settings solved this Contact Form 7 issue also. So after we deactivated any ssl options that we manually added to wp-config.php everything worked.

Thanks for your assistance.

Tammy

Laura

Glad its resolved 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?