This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     gamerPro87
    Participant

Hi, i have a problem. By Contact (PAGE) when i am logged in, i can see the google map. When i log out, the Google Map is not showing by Contact. So the logged user can see it, but a unlogged user can´t see it. I have changed 100 times the options by sweetdate->Contact info & Social -> GPS Latitude and GPS Longitude!

adamdale1
    Participant

Check the Contact page, reference Membership Required, if this is checked only membership levels can access it, unchecked everyone! Hope this works for you.

gamerPro87
    Participant

Thanks but i have not configured the membership. Yesterday works, and time later not working. I dont understand, why this plugins or sweetdate theme are so sensitive!

adamdale1
    Participant

One more thing to try, this one, has caused me problems until I found it, clear the cache in your browser, for some reason mine always goes to errors that I had previously and not the new page I want, once you clear it, it should go to the page you typed in not what it stored in memory, if that doesn’t well I’m lost!

gamerPro87
    Participant

Thanks i will try it 🙂

gamerPro87
    Participant

Anybody other idea? I have reinstall wordpress and upload the sweet date theme, the same thing, when i am logged in, i can see the google maps, when i am loggout i dont see it… What is wrong?

gamerPro87
    Participant

UPDATE:

Its very weird, i restored my website from backup on my XAMPP localhost. On localhost, (not online) it works when i am logged in and logged out. I dont understand, why it not work online? I use https// (SSL) maybe is this the problem. So please help me!!!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

There is no setting in the theme to cause that. If you still have this issue let me know a live link so we can debug

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gamerPro87
    Participant

Hi Abe, after a long time its work now. I have absolutely not changed on the theme. Today its work. But my Question now is, how can i change the logo on the map? i use such my logos. Here a pic.
    On sweetdate->generall settings i have uploaded my logos with correct resolution and format. But on Contact site is still the sweetdate logo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will take care of that in a next version but until then you can edit the template located in page-templates/contact.php and put your logo link instead of /assets/images/icons/apple-touch-icon-57×57.png

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?