This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by WinDroidAnswers.

• Author
     WinDroidAnswers
    Participant

Hi there,

may you have any suggestion for this kind of pages?

this is the first community we build up: which legal pages or documents we need to publish on our site?

terms and condition? privacy policy? cookie policy? rules and behaviors?

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

have a nice day

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about legal documents. We cannot advise you on legal matters with regards to your site or service – you will need to engage the services of a legal professional in your state/province or country.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

WinDroidAnswers
    Participant

thanks a lot, Kieran,
    may you suggest to us what documents we need?
    I think first of all a cookie policy and a term of use.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am sorry but I cannot offer you a professional or personal opinion on legal matters with regards to your site or product. In the USA we have services which have templated legal documents for free or for low cost – perhaps there is a service like this in your country.

Please feel free to open a new ticket any time with any theme related question and I will be happy to assist.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

WinDroidAnswers
    Participant

thanks for your kind reply.
    have a nice day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?