This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     drichon
    Participant

Hello,

I will have 2 questions :

Is it possible, like the demo home pinterest, to have the 3 counters (number of member, number of post, number of view/day or other…), but with automatic update counters ?

Is it possible to put the side menu in the top bar ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Adrien

sharmstr

1 – There is a post counter shortcode called “Count Posts”. You’ll have to either update the other counters manually or find a plugin/shortcode for that.

2 – From the directions on the toggle “Another way to toggle it is by adding this class to any element on the page: open-sidebar. You can even add this class to a menu item by putting in the Title Attribute input: class=open-sidebar”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

drichon
    Participant

thanks a lot for your answer.

If i understand correctly, the counter can’t be automatically update ?
    Do you know a good shortcode for this function ? There is a lot of counter shortcode but i don’t find if it’s automatic or if i have to update manually everytime each counter, so not interest !

Thanks for the second point, it’s perfect !

sharmstr

The post counter auto updates.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

drichon
    Participant

Thanks Sharmstr

sharmstr

Sorry, I just remembered that there is a shortcode for total members if you’re using buddypress. The shortcode is kleo_total_members. To use it, in Visual Composer add a text block, then in the wysiwyg menu, click on kleo > buddypress > total members. There’s several other ‘statistical’ shortcodes in there as well.

I’ll see about getting a VC shortcode added so its easier to find.

drichon
    Participant

Thanks a lot, it’s perfect !

sharmstr

No problem. Sorry again for forgetting about it. I was able to add VC icons for that and members stats so it will be more obvious now. Will be available in the next update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?