This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Rincon805.

• Author
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi again,

Please see: http://santabarbarawebdesign.info/why-choose-us/

I’ve got a couple questions about this page. First, I’m not getting the tooltips/poi pins to appear. How do they work exactly? I’ve looked at the theme documentation and gotten the poi pin to appear once on an image, but generally speaking, are there any particular parameters that make them work as opposed to others?

Also, is there a way to center a button in a column?

Finally, please note the “SEO Walkthrough” button – the second line animation is hanging out about 300px to the right, but is visible on page. Is this an error, or is it better to tweak the css to push it further off the page?

Thanks!

-Hudson

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Rincon805
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. Would love to get this knocked out.

-H

Radu

Hi,

I’ve made a small example video how to add and use pins : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwaV9fTl93d1lBejA/view play with the settings to achveive what you want.

Regarding the button position, if you use kleo button element you have position option in the element, you will have to choose center.

Regarding to “SEO Walkthrough button” – do you have solved the issue?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the video. So the tooltip/pins are only for images then?

And as to the page in reference, please see that the button is animated but the second line of text hangs out about 150px to the right of the first text. Is this an error, or do I just need to tweak the css so that it hangs out further off the page until the button is hovered over?

Thanks again,

-H

Radu

Hi,

The tooltip/pins is not require an image to work, you can use it as you wish.

I cannot see that button that you describe about it, i’ve checked this page and i cannot see that button : http://santabarbarawebdesign.info/why-choose-us/

Cheers

Rincon805
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I worked around it for that page because I wanted to make it live. Please see this page for reference, and the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

-Hudson

http://santabarbarawebdesign.info/test/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Rincon805
    Participant

Also, I was wondering where you got the background image that I’m using for the “contact us” row. Are there more around like that?

Thanks,

-H

Radu

Hi,

I see that button it seems to be a bug, we will investigate this and until we release a new update with a patch for that, we will provide you a solution for this.

Regarding the images,i don’t know exactly the place where we got that images, maybe from google or stock images.

Cheers

Radu

Rincon805
    Participant

Ok. Thanks. Please let me know.

Best,
    -Hudson

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?