This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     markob17
    Participant

After updating to the latest version of Kleo today (v4.0) I noticed the member header cover image disappears when viewing both a member or group’s rtMedia media tab.

markob17
    Participant

NOTE: I am using default Buddypress Cover Image functionality if this helps.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, we will release an update today and include this fix too

Thanks for reporting it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fritzgy
    Participant

Hi, I have this problem too. Can you tell me how can I upgrade the theme? I try to download it again from Themeforest and I replaced it, but I get same bug.

markob17
    Participant

In theme options I believe there is place to input your envato/theme forest purchase code. Then theme updates happen like any other theme update, via WP dashboard. It id in the Kleo documentation.

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @markob17 for the clarification

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?