This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     randy
    Participant

Just updated to 4.2.6 – all user profile background images gone and won’t save any newly uploaded profile background images. I’ve deactivated plugins and retried. Same result!? Was working perfectly fine with said plugins activated before too? Strange. Is there a setting that i could’ve hit that is causing this? If necessary I can provide user pass/login for you to take a look? Here’s a screencast of me replicating the issue below:

https://screencast.com/t/X4gZM1fA7Z0

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

randy
    Participant

Thanks kindly. I’ve been trying different things to see if I can sort it out. Nothing so far. Keep me posted as to anything you can find or if you need anything from me to help out.

Thanks for the awesome theme. I can’t wait to go live!

Randy

Radu

Hi,

Please de-activate all plugins except buddypress, rtmedia, visual composer and k-elements.

Then try to re-upload again the image and check it the image remains, also if you have the child theme installed and active de-activate it and check again.

Also, try to update theme to latest version

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     randy
    Participant

Ok – thanks for the guide. I followed through with all steps and as I got to base theme and only activated plugins – it held the cover image. I enabled set of plugins again a few at a time and with all previous reactivated – still worked. It DID stop working when I enabled my child theme. So, herein lies the problem. I found that I included a buddypress directory herein to custom style some templates. Turns out none of them took so I deleted the directory and bingo – back to good.

Sorry for taking your time in guiding me through basic trouble-shooting protocol but I’m glad I got it figured out. Appreciate the work and timely support. Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
    R

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?