This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Kookidooki.

• Author
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m using BP Cover Photo and just saw that it’s also covering my buttons, making these buttons not working / clickable anymore.

Is there a way to make these buttons working back again with regards to the cover photo.

Thank You!

sharmstr

I’ve gone through your other posts and it looks like you have implemented custom code for your header. When you upgraded Kleo, did you also ensure that your custom profile header templates had any and all changes there might be?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hello Sharmstr,

I do have some custom code in it, but when I remove this code the same happens. So something else might be the problem.

Any idea?

Thank You!

sharmstr

please provide a link with admin credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey Sharmstr,

I’ve found the problem; it’s related with this code .profile-cover-inner

Fixed it by adding this to style.css:

body.is-user-profile .profile-cover-inner {display:none;}

Now the thin cover is gone and all buttons are working back again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?