This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Piroo
    Participant

After Radu’s wonderful solution for this thread: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/profile-functions-not-working-anymore , I found yet a “small” thing not working: when uploading a cover photo, it appears normally after upload, but then when going to view, it disappears and is nowhere to be seen in any profile screen.

I thought maybe this was because of an old tweak of css that was in the “extra css” field at the end of SD styling options, so I deleted that css code. Now … this css code appears at the bottom of every page?! Very strange.

Could well be two different things.

Thanks in advance.

Piroo

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

tested and i can upload cover photo, it’s displayed

The problem with the css on the footer caused by the incorrect where the css had been placed.

Move that to quick css area from wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Piroo
    Participant

Thanks.

• The last one was very stupid of me: putting the css code in the wrong place … ahh.

• The first issue, I meant uploading a personal cover photo as a user, not the general cover for the site as admin.
    I tried this again with a dark blue photo. Looks good at first, then when looking in view, it’s gone. 🙁

[attachment file=193190]

[attachment file=193191]

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check first if that it’s caused somehow by the plugin or by the child theme ? de-activate them purge cache and re-upload the cover photo.

Cheers
    R

Piroo
    Participant

Yes, you’ve put me on the right path.
    These was a bug in my child’s theme css.
    Problem solved. √
    Thanks again,
    Piroo

Radu

Great
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?