This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hello,
    I have something strange happening where the cover photo only shows the smaller version of the photo and when you click the show more button it grows and shrinks very quickly but will not remain in the larger view. Please advise

shpdev.wpengine.com

Laura

Hello, have you tried disabling some plugins that may be creating a conflict?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ianll
    Participant

I have not but I have not enabled any new plugins since this issue arose, only altered some settings and added some css… Do you see any issues when you look at the page with inspector?

Laura

Hello, it may be a minify done by your cdn, please contact your hosting provider 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ianll
    Participant

recent rtmedia update and this is fixed!

Laura

Awesome 🙂

ianll
    Participant

I had to reopen this one. Please let me know you see this request as I’m not sure if you see reopened items. I just updated rtmedia again and now this issue is back. To make things more complicated I have also enabled a cdn on my hosting account. This is more complicated but also a good debugging clue because my staging environment does not use the cdn and I just copied my site over to staging and the issue persists.

Please have a look for me:
    shpromo.staging.wpengine.com

Thank you.

Andrei

Hi @ianll, have you noticed that the cover area will remember your selection ( show less / show more ) and will show all other profiles in the way you’ve set it last time ( it does that using a cookie ) ?

Maybe finally this isn’t a issue.
    Looking forward.
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?