This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

Is there anyway to add a darker box behind the text on the member profile page that is under the profile photo and over the cover photo. Depending on the cover photo that is uploaded, the text is very hard to read. I’ve attached a screenshot to illustrate the area I am talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share a link to your website, i’ll try to create a css that suits for you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sharmstr

A few people have put a bit of a drop shadow on the text

COPY CODE

.is-user-profile div#item-header div#item-header-content {
      text-shadow: 1px 1px #000;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     tmh23
    Participant

@sharmstr can this be placed in the quick css section?

sharmstr

yes

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

Is there any way to make the gradient darker so the white text is easier to read?

sharmstr

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-tint-cover-photo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?