This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     callieguru
    Participant

Hi guys

I’m not at all technical so have been really thrown in the deep end with Hostgator putting my account on hold – and looking likely to terminate account and delete website imminently – all because of excessive CPU usage.

I have 30 pages on my site – most of which have nothing on them! – and a few items on my WooCommerce shop, with no community set up yet, ‘tho BBPress and BuddyPress all installed.

I’ve read through every single thread relating to Kleo CPU usage and excessive resource consumption, checked all plugins, set up Super Cache in line with Hostgator’s instructions, set Heartbeat Control to 60, etc etc etc … and so all I can think of is to delete Kleo theme – and more than likely, give up with the WordPress idea, after years of using it with various frustrations!

Which is such a shame as it’s a beautiful theme and I’ve been working SO hard (health allowing) to get it looking right.

The main issue seems to be my own IP address repeatedly connecting … if anyone has ANY ideas within the next few hours, I’d appreciate feedback before Hostgator kills my account 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

You need to disable “Post Likes”

Go to Theme Options -> Social Share -> Enable post likes* SET OFF

This function causes all that admin-ajax requests.

Also check this Theme Options -> Buddypress -> Live Notifications interval* set 60000 (60 seconds) or 120000 (120 seconds) depends of your server confuguration.

I hope to solve this problem

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?