This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     markob17
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ve noticed you are using the Crayon Syntax Highlighter plugin for your support site site that is running on Kleo and BBpress. I also tried to install this plugin on my website and it isn’t working properly. I am using latest version of Kleo and the Crayon Syntax Highlighter plugin.

Basically, all opening and closing php tags don’t display correctly (see screenshot). How did you guys get this plugin to work with Kleo?

Thank you,

Mark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Works on both of my sites without any special code or settings. See attached for samples of adding via the crayon button and adding without. I’ve also attached samples when used in forums.

Perhaps you have a plugin conflict.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     markob17
    Participant

Interesting. Not working on my installation. No plugins enabled except buddypress and bbpress. Latest version of Kleo and latest version of Crayon Syntax Highlighter. Also, latest buddypress and wordpress. Everything looks like the screenshot I’ve attached. PHP opening and closing tags don’t look right. Is it possible it has something to do with my server?

Thanks,
    Mark

Attachments:
     sharmstr

How doe it look with the WP 2016 theme enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?