This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     GraceSpath
    Participant

I have it enabled so all users can create a group. however, there is not link/button in the /groups page of my site or the profile>groups section of my site. The only way I can find to create a group is through the admin back end

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, If you enabled it from Settings – Buddypress – Settings it should appear like on the demo: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/groups

login with user: demo password: demo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

GraceSpath
    Participant

okay, this sounds crazy, but I logged on and am not seeing it in the demo page either. would it possibly be an issue with my browser? I’m using safari 7.0.3

GraceSpath
    Participant

I’ve tried other browsers with no luck.

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry, it wasn’t enabled in the demo. See it how it should look. I also allowed it in the demo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     GraceSpath
    Participant

ooooh, I had the page title location disabled. I set it up for the breadcrumb an it works fine. If I select to have it in the main section though it is no longer a button, just words ” Groups Create a Group” – Is this just the way it is?

gemusli
    Participant

I also do not see what you have in your screenshot and I have the same problem.

Can you point me to the create a group page so I can link to it myself?

gemusli
    Participant

I found and tried linking directly to the create a group page but if you are not logged in it goes to a 404, so I modified the 404 page to say you must be a member to do this, for logged in members it should work ok.

Abe
    Keymaster

@GraceSpath we fixed this and will be available in next theme update

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?