This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     steve
    Participant

Hi!

Would like to show Create An Account box on right, not on left side. How can change it position?

Thank you!

Steve

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us today about the register form location. To change where this form appears please do the following

– Go to WP Admin > Pages > All Pages > Select: Desired page (Home Default for demo content) > Edit
    – When the page loads click the blue ‘Edit with Elementor’ button
    – The page will then load the Elementor page editor
    – On the left of the main page you will either see the register element or a red box that is titled ‘Register Form. Visibility setting is preventing this to show element!’. Hover over this element and click the X that appears to remove this element (see screenshot).
    – In your desired location (the right) click the plus icon (see screenshot) and on the far left you will see the elements panel, click on and drag ‘Register form’ to the desired location. Set the profile photos, title and text parameters if required and save.

You will need to clear any website caching and your local cache (Ctrl+F5) to see any changes.

Hope this helps,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     steve
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for info, tried and got to add new slider and form, but I don´t understand how to add form so it would be on the slider. I mean like on top of page there form is on slider, then I move the form module on the slider area it makes slider to go away. Do you understand what I mean? You can check here: http://www.mypoker.life/testpage/

Br,
    Steve

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you update this ticket with admin credentials so I can take a look at the page please via the back-end please?

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

steve
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am unable to select the form it appears there is a small bug but I cannot seem to pin it down, I am going to ask one of our developers to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

steve
    Participant

ok, let me know

thank you

Radu

Hi,

There you was using an old (deprecated) page template, now in 3.0 version to can use the elementor the page template should be changed from deprecated to full-width (for builder)

Now, i’ve imported again the homepage it’s here : http://www.mypoker.life/home-new/ i’ve moved the form in the right side for you, now you should add your desired fields for logged in users from here : http://www.mypoker.life/wp-admin/post.php?post=1354&action=edit

After you arrange the page you will have to change the homepage from wp-admin -> settings-> reading -> front page.

Cheers
    R.

steve
    Participant

Hi,

thank you, but now then I try to change this new page with Elementor I can´t (also updated this plugin)…it is loading and loading. What can be the case? And 2nd question, I have theme version 3.1, why it is still showing Homepage(Deprecated) ?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     steve
    Participant

Now Elementor plugin works, deactivated and activated again and it solved this issue, but some questions:

1. Made new page http://www.mypoker.life/home-new/ and added Register Form into right side and it is ok, but why are there message “Register Form. Visibility setting is preventing this to show the element” ?

2. How can get rid off this white area on top? If I remove this section, it will delete slider. Want to use slider, but without this white area.

3. Why the Register Form moves into text area, I mean on the text: It all start with a Date

Thank you!

Radu

Hi,

1. Because you are already logged in to can be displayed the shortcode, check in incognito as guest user.

2. Look in incognito as admin there are displayed some layers, spaces etc… if it’s the same check the paddings and margins for those.

3. Because this is how it looks in editor because of some postion:absolute of the row element, in incognito should look ok

Cheers
    R.

steve
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve changed that for you check it now

Cheers
    R.

steve
    Participant

Excellent, thank you! Can I do it also by myself?

Steve

Radu

Yes,

There you should set padding top 0 instead 80 for the row that contains the form and rest of two columns.

Cheers
    R.

steve
    Participant

Thx!

Radu

no problem
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?