This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     BarbITA
    Participant

Hello, I created a buid for post grid to use for some Amazon post.

Now, I can’t create a post that link in another page when I click on (on image, on title, etc.), how can I do? Is it possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you mean make an image or text link to another page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

BarbITA
    Participant

yep, but with article/post, so it is simple to update all

Laura

Please share admin credentials so i can take a look

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

BarbITA
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, ok, in the post, use visual composer html element, and paste the amazon html code for the product if you re using amazon affiliates at the tools they give you product html codes to add them to your site

If you prefer to add an url to an image, single image element has the option to link the image to another page , post or website, at the on click actin section of single image element select link and add it 🙂

BarbITA
    Participant

yep I know Laura, but I mean: I’ve seen in the post format that there a are a “link” format.
    How can I use it?

Is it possible to create by grid builder a form post like the one you can see here but that link on amazon?

http://www.nintendon.it/amazon

Laura

Hello, please check https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats

BarbITA
    Participant

I’ve seen, but it doesn’t work with Post Masonry Grid, but only with kleo post, that hasn’t the button

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

Barbita, please explain clear in a short description what you try to achieve and you cannot and then i will tell you if it’s possible here

Cheers
    R.

BarbITA
    Participant

hello Radu,
    simply I would use Post Grid (with custom post) that redirect to another page. (Amazon in this case)

Here are the page, and these are the post I’m trying to redirect

Attachments:
     Radu

Just paste your link in post content and choose for the post template link, then if you generate a loop with these, you will see the link text and you should be able to click on them and to redirect to your link.

Cheers
    R.

BarbITA
    Participant

nothing radu, it doesn’t take the link inside the article as you can see http://www.nintendon.it/amazon

Attachments:
     Radu

Try with a sample link not with a button

So add a post with this code in it and choose link template

COPY CODE

<a href="http://google.com/" target="_blank">My external link</a>

Cheers
    R.

glossypolish
    Participant

Hi

I need to attach an affilaite link url to post url so that when someone clicks on the featured image in the post grid, the landing url opens, but I am still able to get my post indexed by google.

Pls help

Radu

Hi,

This is no possible without hiring a developer because you can add an external link only on post content with an a href… what you need it requires custom development

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?