This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     emancipa
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to setup a social network here in my localhost but when I navigate to the “groups” tab on my profile cannot see the “Create Group” button. There’s a config to make it visible?

My group functionality is working fine when I go direct to the url:

/create/step/group-details/

Thank you

Laura

Hello, I would need to see it if you can have a live or staging version of your website online please let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

emancipa
    Participant

No I dont, when I activate the theme on my server I got a timeout sorry. I see that you dont have a create button group on the demo site.. So Im wandering if theres a way to make it appear on the right place.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

The button for creating groups it’s placed under domain.com/groups/

So you think the button should be present also in the user profile ?
    I had compared with the default wp theme and also there it’s no button in the profile

In conclusion there is no bug… it just follow the default behavior of buddypress

Cheers

R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     emancipa
    Participant

Hello,

Yes just figured out that I was looking at the wrong page. Thank you.

Radu

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?