This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: ,

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate your help on this one:

I would like to create a new page template which is very similar to “right_sidebar” with the only difference that I would like the red part in this image to be without margin. Is it easy for you to help an average WordPress user on this? Thanks a lot.

Laura

Hello, without the margin what do you mean exactly? can you give me an image of the look that you are looking for?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I have attached an image in my previous msg. More specifically, I would like the grid of images not to have any margins and to occupy the whole area which is red.

Laura

Hello, please share the url of the image, i went to your site but didnt see it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ARCHE
    Participant

create-new-layout

Laura

Hello, yes, i saw the image, but i need to see the site myself, can you share an url of that page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?