This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rreyes7658.

• Author
     rreyes7658
    Participant

My editors are logging in thru facebook on my page but the admin bar for them to create post pages or edit them is not showing up….how can i make it to show if a author, editor log in….It only shows to me the administrator

rreyes7658
    Participant

admin bar is only showing to the admin…not to editos or authors etc…

sharmstr

Theme Options > Misc > Turn on admin bar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rreyes7658
    Participant

I already ckeck that and is on… 🙁

already check wp footer , wp head…cant find why is only showing it to myself…the administrator

rreyes7658
    Participant

if I turn off the admin bar in Theme Options > Misc > it will turn it off for the administrator also. If i leave it On… it only shows the admin bar to the administrator but for nobody else… I need it to show to my editors and authors

sharmstr

The minimum role level for it to show up is Author. It doesnt show up for subscribers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rreyes7658
    Participant

ok…im trying to make it show up to authors and editors… and it dont show up…it only shows up for administrator

sharmstr

It works fine on my 5 sites. So its something specific with your site. Perhaps a plugin turned it off.

rreyes7658
    Participant

I guess it was a plugin confict…thanks for your time…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?