This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     asawarisalwan
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time out to help me. I have created a same page link using # for the Home page, the testimonial section. You can view it at the url given to you below. That link is a part of the MainMenu. After logging in the user shifts to the inner pages and I need that same link even after going to any of the inner pages to also take people to the same testimonial area (probably the same area). BUT;

1) How can i do this?

2) the items in the mainmenu at this point are all going to be accessible without login. The topnavbar are the items under login. So after logging in if a person clicks on the testimonial link will it take the user out of the login and log him out?

Right now, that testimonial link is only working for the homepage. Even from the other pages like About GkK page, the testimonial link when clicked does nothing.

Thank you again,

2nd question a little unimportant.

Laura

Hello, could you explain a bit more? Didnt understand
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

asawarisalwan
    Participant

Yes Hi Laura,

I apologize I was not very clear earlier. Explaining again,
    So on the Home page I have created a section for Testimonials. That section is referenced as #100 in the link “Testimonials” in the Main Menu at the top. You can take a look at the same here – http://www.gharkakaam.in

Now if you surf to any other page like “Contact us” (in the main menu at the top) and then click on the Testimonials link in the Menu, there is no action. I want people to be able to access the Testimonials from all the other pages on the site. From the Contact us page when i click on Testimonials in the main menu, code is obviously looking for #100 referencing on the same page, which isnt there. How can I make the testimonials page accessible from all other pages? I dont mind if the users have to come back to the homepage to read the testimonials.

Thanks,

Asawari

Laura

Hello, its because it is linked to the div id “100” so in other pages as there is no div with that class it doesnt scroll down, what we can do it change it to a full link instead of just a class, so it would redirect to homepage.
    Go to your menu and change the #100 to http://gharkakaam.in/#100

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

asawarisalwan
    Participant

Thank you Laura!!!!

Help totally appreciated…I will go and change it right away….:-)

Asawari

Laura

Hello, it was a pleasure 🙂 If you like the support you received please rate us 5 stars and send us a nice comment on themeforest! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?