This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Strothi.

• Author
     Lifevise
    Participant

I just updated WP to 4.5 and Kleo to (I believe) 4.05, the last update that is available.

Critical issues:

– Icons not visible
    – Blog / media grid not visible
    – Login pop doesn’t work
    – No top padding anymore

Please take a look as fast as possible, because this is dreadful…

Lifevise
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, have read our popup when you entered the site about KLEO 4.0.5 update that needs to be done if you updated to WordPress 4.5?

Try to do that and see how it goes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Strothi
    Participant

@abe: I did just update both, wordpress and kleo and I’m having the same issue. A lot of content doesn’t show, I can’t even navigate anymore via the normal top menus. Something is blocking the entire site. Many VC elements also don’t seem to work properly, so that might be the cause of the issue?

Strothi
    Participant

As a further test, I just replaced the files as per the pop-up, but it doesn’t change anything since I had already installed Kleo 4.0.5 anyhow and the problem remains. Timeline is gone, grid doesn’t show, slider doesn’t show, symbols don’t show, menus are not responsive anymore, pictures and blog entries don’t show. All in all, site is not working anymore!!!

Lifevise
    Participant

@abe, yes I replaced the app.js and the app.min.js files, and it hasn’t any effect.

Like Strothi said, site is not working anymore!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, KLEO 4.0.5 has been released and you can update the theme which includes those file changes

See how it goes

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Lifevise
    Participant

What? KLEO 4.0.5 Is the version I have installed already, the update that’s creating all the problems.

Strothi
    Participant

@abe As both I and Lifevise highlighted in our posts, we have upgraded! The problem started with updating to 4.0.5. It’s not working, this is a serious problem, please look into it!

Strothi
    Participant

@lifevise I solved my problem! It wasn’t the theme, but a plugin conflict. It seems that WordPress changed some js related things, which caused a plugin that I had installed to block js elements from loading properly. In my case the “Use jQuery jsDelivr” plugin caused the issue. Hope you get your side fixed as well 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?