This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hello

I can’t get these to work at all. I’ve added the animations in VC, in the row, and also tried the column. The animations just don’t want to work.

I read another ticket on here where a header plugin was causing a conflict. I have a plugin like this to add code for google ads. I removed the code and then also the plugin, but still no animations.

My test page attached is setup so that the paragraph at the bottom of the page should appear when you scroll down to it, but it doesn’t animate.

Please help!

Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I saw that you have a lot of plugins try to de-activate all of them exlucing visual composer then check again if the animations works, if still not works de-activate also the child theme and check again

Make sure to have last theme version

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?