This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     marius_g
    Participant

Hi,

In the header a CSS class and an ID gets removed by adblock (https://getadblock.com/ and similar) due to it’s name:

<div class=”social-header
    <div id=”top-social”

For each deployment I have to rename those two in “general-header-section.php” and in the corresponding CSS code before it shows for users with adblock. And there are many users with adblock.

Something to consider for the theme itself?
    A more custom kleo name, like “kleo-link-header” would do the trick.

Cheers,
    Marius

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there Marius,
    Unfortunately I can’t reproduce that. I have installed the plugin and browsed demo kleo page and nothing happened.
    Do you specify some custom instructions to the addon?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Hey abe. I haven’t installed it, but those class are block by the Fanboy list https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/fanboy-social.txt

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

I updated the class names and the change will be available in next theme version. Current version is 3.0.3

Thank you

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

That’s going to cause a bunch of topics being started. Loads of people have customized the colors based on that class. Oh well, I guess it needed to be done. Would it be possible to flash a message in the admin saying that they might need to change their custom css?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

unfortunately I haven’t submitted the change for a next update since I need to find a way that doesn’t create to much mess in already working sites.

will keep you posted

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?