This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ahd904.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear KLEO support,

Hello i have been discussing with the rtmedia plugin support team to hide the ‘gallery-title’ using below CSS feature
    #rtm-gallery-title-container .rtm-gallery-title { display:none; }
    but there seems to be problem with the container within the theme from what they are suspecting.

If you look at the attached image, what i want is only to remove the gallery title but it also disables the functions of the upload and option button along side the same line.

Could you please check this and let me know if there is any problem ??

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try changing display:none to visibility: hidden.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Radu

Hello,

If you want to hide title for media gallery just paste this css code in : Theme Options -> General settings -> Quick css

#rtm-gallery-title-container > h2 {display:none !important;}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

@radu – The problem in doing it that way is that it pushes the media container up over the sort, options, upload buttons making them impossible to click. Hiding the title, as I have suggested, fixes his issue.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

@sharmstr

Works like Magic 🙂

Thank you @radu and @sharmstr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?