This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , , , ,

guy_fraser
    Participant

Just installed the most recent version of theme and it looks like setting the default alt colour on the footer has had some unexpected side effects…

It’s easy for me to fix, but just thought I’d flag it up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We did some tests and the input background shouldn’t change. Maybe you added some custom code?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

The dark backgrounds are coming from dynamic.css, specifically things like:

.footer-color .btn-default

and

.footer-color .form-control

I haven’t set any of my own css to affect those selectors.

I remember that in the recent version of KLEO the alt colour for the footer region was added (it was missed in previous release) so maybe that’s it? If not, what setting in theme settings is responsible for setting the colours for those two selectors in the dynamic.css?

Abe
    Keymaster

After theme update do a re-save of Theme options and see how it goes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

It’s definitely 100% your theme defaults – specifically the footer ‘Alternate background color’ setting.

Steps to replicate:

1. Go to: Theme Options > Styling options > Footer > ‘Alternate background color’

2. Click the colour selector, then click the ‘Default’ button

3. The colour for that option will now be #272727. Save.

4. Go to front end, clear browser cache, refresh page and open contact popup.

If you then go back in to change the colour to #ffffff, for example, clear browser cache and refresh frontend, you’ll see the change in input/button backgrounds.

IIRC, the default value was changed for the footer and also socket area as a result of this ticket: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/minor-css-glitch-blockquotes-in-socket-bar

Abe
    Keymaster

we tested it and should be fixed in upcoming version

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?