This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by chau-huu.

• Author
     chau-huu
    Participant

Hi
    Excuse me for my poor english
    We lost the css form when we go to a user profile and want to see the received mail or the send mail.
    You can see the design in the message.png and when we click on send mail we can see the result in the send_message.png or in message_redaction.png
    Could you help us !
    It s a great theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

respond privately with a link and credentials for an account that has messages.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

chau-huu
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I mean a link to log in. I cant help you without seeing the code that generated. I can only see that if I log in with an account.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

chau-huu
    Participant
     sharmstr

Because your site is throwing jquery errors. Probably a plugin conflict.

Attachments:
     chau-huu
    Participant
     sharmstr

Have you updated buddypress to 2.3.2?

chau-huu
    Participant

No i m on Version 2.2.3.1

Attachments:
     sharmstr

That’s the problem. is there a reason why you havent updated?

chau-huu
    Participant

Because on http://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-wordpress-theme/6776630
    the compatibility with buddypress is 2.2

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Ah. Good point. The star functionality was introduced in BP 2.3. Before you update, would you mind testing some backward compatibility code I just added to the next Kleo minor release?

go to /kleo/buddypress/members/messages/messages-loop.php and change this block of code (starting around line 100) from this

COPY CODE

<?php if (bp_is_active('messages', 'star')) : ?>
           <div class="thread-star">
           <?php bp_the_message_star_action_link(array('thread_id' => bp_get_message_thread_id())); ?>
           </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

to this

COPY CODE

<?php if ( version_compare( BP_VERSION, '2.3', '>=' ) ) :  ?>
          <?php if (bp_is_active('messages', 'star')) : ?>
                  <div class="thread-star">
                        <?php bp_the_message_star_action_link(array('thread_id' => bp_get_message_thread_id())); ?>
                  </div>
           <?php endif; ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

Let me know if that fixes it.

chau-huu
    Participant

Yes ! thanks that resolve the trouble

sharmstr

Hmmm. I’m looking at the account you gave me and its still broken. Did you remove the code after testing it?

sharmstr

Now I see it. Cool.

Okay, you can upgrade BP if you want. I’ll let 7th Queen know to update the theme forest info. Thank you for your help in testing.

chau-huu
    Participant

no i test iit on a preprod server, can you test again

thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?