This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sachaf.

• Author
     sachaf
    Participant

I have a problemn that i usually resolve easily by myself..but this one i don’t understand.
    When i select a text in the website, it’s white on white background, so nobody can read their selection.

I tried to modify the css like this :
    .main-color ::selection {
    background-color: #000;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

but nothing has hanged and it seems to exist a dynamic styling, but i don’t find something about that in the theme styling options….

Could you help me?

Thank you

sharmstr

What text are you selecting? In a dropdown? A hyperlink? Please provide a link and more details.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sachaf
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I’ve tried selecting text, clicking in the boxes, click on links and I still dont understand. Can you attach an image that illustrates the issue. Sorry.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sachaf
    Participant
     sharmstr

Its not happening when I select it. But you can try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

media="all" {
    .main-color ::selection {
        background-color: #000000 !important;
        color: #fffff !important;
    }
    }

sharmstr
     sachaf
    Participant

i don’t know why it works right now, but thank you!

sharmstr

Because I’m magical 🙂 Actually, its the !important declaration.

sachaf
    Participant

hé hé sure 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?