This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     mongol7
    Participant

The sweetdate theme, I really find a lot of qualities. And despite the difficulties it’s reassuring to have technical support like yours. I want to thank you for everything you have done and what you will do in the future.
    I am writing to you today for a number of reasons.
    – I realized that the tab to set email notifications was gone.

– I do not know if it is related to an oversight following an update of sweetdate but it also looks like some files no longer exist. For example, the file named “account.php” (sweetdate / paid-memberships-pro / pages / account.php) no longer exists. I discovered the absence of the file by chance and I do not know if it can be the case for others. Is this normal or is it just an oversight on your part?

– On the search page, the total number of members is still displayed and I do not want to display this number anymore. On the other hand, when searching for members, the search only shows the profiles found but no longer gives the number of people found (number). When I had an old version of Sweetdate, there was not that problem.

Cordially

Laura

Hello, when it’s related to buddypress, we depend on what they change, and the notification seems to be one of those changes.
    We also delete or change files during updates, so if everything works correctly you should not worry about it 🙂

About the numbers I can check it out, do you want it completely hidden?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mongol7
    Participant

Hello
    I want to display the tab to set the reception of email notifications. It is important. Before it was present in older versions of Sweetdate. But here I do not find him. I found a screenshot that shows the tab (message). Thank you in advance.
    Regarding the total amount of members that is still displayed, I want to hide it because this sum was not displayed previously in older versions. I only want to show the number of people found in search results as before (not the total amount of members on the site). There is a screenshot that shows my problem (total).

cordially

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, sweetdate depends on buddypress updates, if they delete sections we cannot do much. So its not that we deleted it 🙂

Add this to style.css of child theme to hide the member count

COPY CODE

li#members-all {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mongol7
    Participant

Hello,
    When a new message is received by a member, it should be at the beginning. At the moment the messages received come after the old messages.
    I also noticed a problem on mobile compared to the photos located in the gallery of the member. When you click on a photo, it does not expand. On the computer it is growing but not on mobile. How to solve these problems?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.
    cordially

Laura

Hello, the default order of messages is managed by buddypress plugin, not the theme itself, as buddypress has it ordered by conversation and not by recent message.

For the photos, its the plugin rtmedia, i would need to check it out at your website, can you share access?

mongol7
    Participant

In what parameter of rtmedia it is necessary to go to verify the problem?
    cordially

Laura

Hello, i do not know, i would need to check the problem myself to see 🙂

mongol7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check attached, i need a better password 🙂

Attachments:
     mongol7
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please check attached, i have checked and it works fine, maybe is your phone?

Attachments:
     mongol7
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, profile photos are not part of profile fields so buddypress does not have an option to show it at the registration.
    For the rtmedia issue, i used chrome, ad the speed depends on the device but we know that rtmedia has some bugs sadly we cannot do much than wait till they fix them.

for the notification, rtmedia likes and buddypress emails are not connected, i’m not sure if they plan to add it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?