This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     simmo1823
    Participant

Hi

How do I create a custom login page and restrict the whole wesbite to members only?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, at Pages you can find the Login and Registration page, you can customize both and at theme options you will be able to make the site private by using the login page 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

simmo1823
    Participant

Hey

Thanks, I set this to login page is that what you mean cause I was still able to access other parts of the site by typing in a url example thesbc.uk/forum. That did not require me to login.

Looking at the pages in WP menu ‘login’ and ‘register’ I cannot see any options to restrict the site.

Please could you offer more guidance?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     simmo1823
    Participant

Hello?

Laura

Hello, please go to Appearance > Theme Options, you will see it there, the front page doesnt have to be the login page, this is set at Appearance > Theme Options (scroll to see it)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

simmo1823
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     simmo1823
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?