This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sermsak.

• Author
     diamondbybold
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I create a custom login form (user, pass, login button) in my homepage?

Thanks

sharmstr

Well, there’s a few different easy ways that may work depending on what you want to do. If you use a sidebar layout, you can add (Buddypress) Log In widget to it.

If you use a full width page, then you can try this

– create a new sidebar (wp admin > appearance > sidebar) and call it Login
    – add the buddypress login widget to it (and nothing else)
    -then use the Widgetised Sidebar shortcode in VC to put it anywhere you want on the page. Be sure to select the login sidebar.

See attached

Anything beyond that will take custom coding or a plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     diamondbybold
    Participant

Thanks

diamondbybold
    Participant

Now I need to hide the login form when the user is logged in.
    How can I check if the user is logged in? There’s any way I could do that through javascript?

Thanks

sharmstr

wrap the widgetized side bar in the content by user type shortcode.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

diamondbybold
    Participant

This is a default feature that I can use form Kleo theme or I need to instal a specific plugin?

Thanks

sharmstr

Its in VC https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/image-swap-on-login#post-30982

diamondbybold
    Participant

Perfect, thanks.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, sharmstr

From the link above https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/image-swap-on-login#post-30982

It’s work great.But i wish to advise you, because i used the BuddyMenu plugin.When the user is login.It show Double Avatar of Buddypress Login and BuddyMenu (Please,see attached file)

And i need to display The Avatar of BuddyMenu only and don’t display the Avatar of Buddypress Login.
    How can i change this ? Please help

Thank you

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Try this

COPY CODE

.bp-login-widget-user-avatar {
    display: none;
    }

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, sharmstr

I wish to don’t display username and Log Out wording too.(Attached file)
    Please help again.

Thank you

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?