This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     cajoejoe
    Participant

I noticed Sweetdate has popup model windows, but no support for developers to harness them.

I’m creating a custom profile completion plugin, and I’d like to make a model pop on on page load instead of when a link is clicked.

Can anybody point me in the right direction so I can accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sweetdate is built on Zurb Foundation Framework. here is the link to the modal docs: http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/v/3.2.5/reveal.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

cajoejoe
    Participant

Thank you for that information. So sweetdate is on foundation 3.2.5, that is great to know.

I have accomplished my goal, I do however have an issue. The model dialog seems to remove the wordpress admin bar once it it is closed.

Any ideas on a solution to this problem?

Abe
    Keymaster

strange 🙂 give us a link

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?