This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I have a Custom Page for Portfolio Items at this linkedin. Even though I have as settings:

Row columns: 12 Columns (1/1)
    Full width template
    Inner Container: NO
    Left and Right Padding: None

…I have the vertical white space at the right side, which I don’t wanna have. Can anyone help me on this one? Thank you in advance.

sharmstr

Try this css

COPY CODE

.page-id-7425 .col-sm-12 {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }
    .page-id-7425 .row {
        margin-right: 0 !important;
        margin-left: 0 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ARCHE
    Participant

Worked perfectly, thanks 🙂

sharmstr

Awesome. Btw – its not a bug. The inner container option is really for backgrounds.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ARCHE
    Participant

If I could ask you some more help/clarification about this:

With the same link I provided above, when you filter the projects by “LANDSCAPE DESIGN” you will notice that there is a similar issue: I do not have gaps between Portfolio items’ teasers (which I set through Visual Composer options) and I have a vertical white space at the right.

However, I noticed that this issue is only for this specific filter (LANDSCAPE DESIGN) and that by resizing the browser window it fixes by itself. BUT by default the problem exists. To your knowledge, is there anything I am not taking care of? Any quick CSS fix also for this?

Thank you again.

sharmstr

I dont know how to change that. Sorry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?