This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by alim.jivraj.

• Author
     alim.jivraj
    Participant

hi, i have 2 different types of users, each user has different questions they need to answer in their profile.
    based on your membership type, can paid membership pro allow users to fill out only what applies to them?
    buddypress lets me add custom profile fields, but doesn’t give me the option to allow specific role types or membership levels to fill out. ex. if there are 10 questions in total i want them to fill out, and questions 1-5 only apply to membership A, while 6-10 only apply to membership B, can this plugin hide the questions that don’t apply to each membership.
    thanks in advance

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, I see what you need but you will need some help from a developer to achieve that(try microlancer). You can also check out this plugin that has conditional fields: BuddyPress user account type PRO (allows different user types)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alim.jivraj
    Participant

that’s what i thought. i have buddypress user account type pro…single most worst plugin. very little support from the dev.
    i was hoping to do that with membership pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?