This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

Bebunch
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to have difference sidebars when I’m on a blog post page, a page of he forum or another page.

How can I achieve this ? It seems that the theme ably allocs to have one single sidebar (the same on every page).

Thanks.

sharmstr

I remember someone posting a plugin that will do that.

For simplicity sake, I tend to lean towards conditional widgets plugins. That way I’m only dealing with one sidebar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, if you only care about pages you create, you can change the sidebar using the page editor.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Bebunch
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I would have expected something more simple 🙂

I tried “Content Aware Sidebars” but it seems it does not work on all pages. For exemple, it seems ok on the main blog page, but not on forums…

I’ll try a conditional widget plugin.

sharmstr

I’ve heard the same thing about that plugin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?