This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     mishkinn
    Participant

Hello,

I changed the theme colors as well as other elements in the theme customizer a month ago, and all of a sudden, they were removed. Additionally, the main home page image I was using, which came pre-installed, has also been removed without me touching anything. I installed the KLEO update API a while ago so the theme should be up to date. Please see attached for screenshots of what my home page looks like now.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mishkinn
    Participant

It should also be noted that I cleared all cache and cookies

Radu

Hi,

If you have made the customizations on parent theme and then you have installed and activated the child theme the customizations has been saved into parent or vice versa try to change to parent/child to see if your customizations are in one of them.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

If you are hosted on wp engine make sure you purge the wpengine cache

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mishkinn
    Participant

I found out that my changes to the Theme’s custom settings were removed during the process of pointing my domain to my new server’s IP address (Blue Host to WP Engine). Have you seen this before?

I was able to get the font stylings back by restoring an earlier version of the site, but I lost the main home page background image that came with the theme. The image had different squares of people and was the original homepage background. Is there a way to get it back? The revolution slider changes I made haven’t been altered, which is good.

Thanks,

Radu

Hi,

No, i’ve noticed in source code something related to wp engine i think..

You can re-add your image by re-upload again the image for row background in your home.

Cheers
    R.

mishkinn
    Participant

Thanks Radu, where in the WordPress dashboard can I find “Row Background” for the homepage?

Radu

The row background can be changed same for various demos builded with visual composer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxo5b6iHWRMwT1A2R0w0QmR2RFU

Cheers
    R.

mishkinn
    Participant

Hey Radu,

Two things:

1) I noticed that the original image I had on the home page isn’t in my media library anymore, could it have gotten deleted in the last theme update?

2) When I add an image in my row settings and update the page, the image still doesn’t show (see attached screen shots)

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

1. We have not remove nothing, just re-upload the image, it takes 2 seconds

2. The image it applies as row bg before to press update ? do you have any cache plugin ? if you have some cache plugin empty/purge the cache.

If you haven’t solve this provide admin credentials to take a look

Cheers
    R.

mishkinn
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I don’t have the image to upload as it came with the theme, and I can’t find it for some reason in my media library.

In #2, what do you mean by “row bg”? I don’t have a cache plugin but I purged my cache in WPEngine.

Could the issue be that I should be using Revolution Slider and not Visual Composer since I’m using ‘Portfolio Fullwidth Overlay’ as my Front Page?

Thanks,

Radu

Hi,

Row bg means background of a row and it refers to this setting : https://cdn.seventhqueen.com/sq-support/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Row-Settings.png

Show me on demo what i made do you need and i will give it to you.

No both variants should work

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?