This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     alphasigns
    Participant

Hey,

I was having layout problems with your grid. I read a thread that said an upgrade should fix it. I upgraded, it was fixed. But now VC is asking me if I have any custom shortcodes… I also noticed that when editing a page any shortcode starting with Kleo, VC isn’t picking it up and I’m losing items.

VC is Visual Composer.

Thanks for your help.

sharmstr

Strange. What version of VC?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alphasigns
    Participant

Version 4.3.4

Settings > Visual Composer > My Shortcodes: Map Shortcodes is empty.

sharmstr

Sorry for the dumb question. But are you saying you added custom shortcodes before the update and after the update they disappeared? By default my shortcodes will and should be empty. You wont see kleo codes in there.

I tried to do a search for shortcodes missing errors, but came up a bit empty because I dont the exact error.

Since you’re a seasoned WP user, I’ll assume you’ve tried disabling plugins to see if there is a conflict?

Is debug giving any useful errors?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Indeed there should be no shortcodes there added by KLEO, thanks @sharmstr

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alphasigns
    Participant

I was just checking…

I did disable all plugins. Still broke. Nothing in console.

Screen shot attached. Before I upgraded to fix the layout problem I could see all of this in the backend. Now they’re gone. If I switch from VC to text composer, I lose them for good and have to re-paste.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@alphasigns I will do some tests with the Visual composer frontend to replicate your problem

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

hmm those should not disappear from the page with the update since we don’t later database or anything… try to add them again please

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?