This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     phdsmart
    Participant

Hello,

I need the following options to add in my community website within the BuddyPress:

– A method for filtering objectionable content
    – A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
    – A mechanism for users to block abusive users 

Can you add them or if you know any plugin that may work to add moderation rules?

Regards,

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about custom development. With regards to users blocking other users this plugin may be worth a try https://www.philopress.com/products/buddyblock/, I cannot guarantee if this plugin will work for you or not and you will need to contact the plugin developer before making a purchase.

For the other two points it does not appear that there are any up to date options available. You will either need to code a solution yourself if you’re proficient in PHP or hire a developer to build this functionality for you.

If you wish you can start a conversation with our development team to discuss your needs by emailing dev@seventhqueen.com – please provide them with as much information as possible about your request including how you propose this will function (doesn’t have to be technical information).

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?