This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     phenderson57
    Participant

Since updating to 1.1.1 the backgrounds in my headers have gone from white (correct) to blue. I change it to blue in the customizer and it changes in the preview, I save, and nothing happens. The incorrect blue is still displayed on the live site.

Here’s a test sequence where I used Yellow to highlight. Note in screen 1 the page title header background for the Activity page is white. Note this has been saved. In screen 2 I show the current live site after the Save and the page header background is still blue. In Screen 3 I change the Background color to Yellow just to make sure I’m changing the right setting — note that the page header background turns yellow. I save and publish this. However, when I go to look at the live site the head is not yellow, it is still blue. Note that I went to an incognito browser with cleared cookies and data before displaying the live site so changes should be coming through.

What’s happening here? Am I doing something wrong? Why can’t I get predictable results?

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, try to give me credentials to your wordpress site to check. Before that try to see if there is some caching involved.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

phenderson57
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. I think it could be related to PHP 7 if you have it in your environment. Try to switch to php 5.x if that is the case.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?