This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     phenderson57
    Participant

I’m having trouble with unpredictable changes to the right side menu when screen changes to smaller sizes and mobile. I’ve played around with all the customizer settings but don’t see anything else to adjust so need your advice on if this is a bug or if there’s a setting that I have missed.

In the attached zip file (follow this sequence file Untitled 4, Untitled 3, Untitled 2, Untitled, mobile screen) you’ll see that the pull down menu on the right starts correctly with a blue background. As I shrink the window the search box in the upper right for some reasons turns black. Note that the pop down menu under it is blue as it should be but the top box is black (wrong). Then when I view this same size screen with menu on a mobile phone, the search box AND the full menu are black (wrong) rather than blue.

There seems to be settings that are responding to the size that are changing for some reason. Is this a bug? Are there settings somewhere in the customizer specifically for Mobile?

I have only seen one Customizer setting that mentions mobile, on the Header Styling page. I don’t know if that has anything to do with this menu background color but I do already have it set to blue color (not black). I have no black background colors anywhere so don’t know where this is coming from.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?