This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     life5000
    Participant

Hello;

And thank you again for the wonderful theme.

I would like to customize the buddypress registration form and options seem to be limited.  I noticed in one of your support request/responses that you are introducing a registration form shortcode in Kleo 4.0.    I did try this shortcode, but I get a blank page in response.  Both for logged in and logged out users.

Could you please let me know how this shortcode could work?

Thank you so much in advance.

Vida

life5000
    Participant

Hello;

I am still hoping to hear from you in regards to register form shortcode and possibilities of customizing buddypress registration form. I hope it’s possible.

Thank you so much in advance.
    Vida

life5000
    Participant

I have now tried editing the buddypress register page on register.php pages, both in bp-themes: register page as well the one in legacy files. No success 🙁

In the past I could make some editing this way but no more. Can you please, please respond to this topic. One way or another.

Can you please help?

Thank you;
    Vida

life5000
    Participant

So, for some reason, I have not yet received any response for this one. However, I found the php source file and made a few modification in there; i.e changing the text on top of the form. But still would love to know if we can create an adjustable template for buddypress register form. A functional short code in another word.

No major rush though.

Vida

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you added your ticket to the feature requests section where our community will vote for the feature to be implemented.

your file should be located in buddypress/members/register.php

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?