This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by asawarisalwan.

• Author
     pmlandis
    Participant

I’m just curious if someone’s had the experience of doing this and if so, how would I go about changing the default background image that shows up behind the search bar and text area? I know it’s probably pretty simple, but for the life of me I can’t seem to find any options in the visual editor to make changes to it.

sharmstr

Click on the pencil icon in the right upper corner of the row. That will bring up the row settings where you can set the background image (or color, or video)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

asawarisalwan
    Participant

Hi! I am unable to make a new post(wonder why!!). my question is related to the above. I have just activated the pinterest theme and my kleo posts include posts from within the forums as well. However when clicked on read more, the forum should not open up because it is under login. The full forum area. And it was so in the earlier homepage selection.But since the activation of the pinterest style home page, all the forum content is freely accessible. What can i do? (www.gharkakaam.in)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?