This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

Hi, this is most likely out of the support scope, but I just need a little advice, so if you can share the experience it would be nice. When people click on ‘Register’ and ‘Lost password’ links in bbpress widget they get to the native WP screesns. If I need to customize those screens – do you know which plugin works best with KLEO for that purpose?

I’m asking to endorse it – just if you can reccommend something that works good with KLEO – it would be nice.

Thanks.
    Eli.

Laura

Hello, have you tried Theme my login? Or a paid plugin Ultimate Tweaks has an option for it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ellos
    Participant

Thanks. I had lots of issues with Theme my login in the past with other themes. So you say it works OK with KLEO?
    I will take a look at Ultimate tweaks. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, there shouldnt be any issue, just test and if it doesnt work we can find another way 🙂 Ultimate tweaks works 100%

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?