This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Altersoundwork
    Participant

Hello,

My apologies if this has been asked before, couldn’t find an answer through searching the Kleo forum.

Ok so, I’m using the pinterest front page (it’s simply awesome by the way). My question is, how would I go about limiting search results to something specific?

For example, the site in question is purely a support system with an FAQ for solved ticked that have been published as answers or simply manually added answers to common issues. Therefore, would like to be able for the search to only focus on those answers, i.e. the faq contents (as they are individual, they work as if they where individual posts, but are not actual wordpress posts if that makes sense).

I realize you guys provably need more details than this so please ask away if you do.

Thanks again!

sharmstr

I’m assuming the tickets are a CPT created by a plugin? If so, you’d be better off using a search form from the plugin (by way of a shortcode) if they have one. There is no way for kleo to know that it needs to go to a “ticket” search results page when the user clicks show all results.

You can filter the ajax results that pop up to only show your cpt by changing the search form settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?