This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Andrepc1876
    Participant

Good day,

I have been experiencing some database connection errors where everytime i try to upload pictures i get either a “database error” or webpage not found and in more details it states http://sunshineraidersdrumcorpja.org/buyselljamaica/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/error%20on%20page.jpg

Now i contacted my hosting company and this is what that said

Hello Andre,

I have followed the mentioned steps and was able to receive the following error:
    Warning: mysql_connect(): User SZmks6R57xqQ8fm already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections in /hermes/bosnaweb09a/b1017/ipg.andrepc876/buyselljamaica/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1409

The error that is received is due to the database user SZmks6R57xqQ8fm has exceeded the max user active connections allowed per user on our server.

The maximum number of concurrent MySQL connections per user on our server is 10. The limits are based per database login. If you have one username connecting to 50 databases, there will be 50 connections, per database. You need to use mysql_close () to close a normal connection at the end of the script or else the session with the database will be kept open. If you are using mysql_pconnect(), then such persistent connections are closed when the script finishes. Therefore, I request you to take the help of web developer and make the changes to the script accordingly.

So based on the assistance of the rep from my host company I’m required to add

mysql_close()

please im asking to assist me as I am not so tech savvy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrepc1876
    Participant

can someone please help me??? im so frustrated

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, your error should be resolved by your hosting company and that is only related to WordPress since we don’t handle database connection config. Try googleing related resources about this since it could be related to wp and hosting config.

We haven’t encountered this with other clients until now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

welldesign
    Participant

Hello, Andre!

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this error and get website working well?

Dear developers, please do help us to resolve this issue. I have a lot of wordpress websites at digitalocean.com with the same environment, but only one website with KLEO theme experience such a problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @welldesign
    What is the exact problem? Do you have some error code that you get or printscreen?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

welldesign
    Participant

Dear Abe, thank you for your urgent reply. The problem is that time to time mysql server is goes down when we trying to create new posts or pages. There are no PHP or Mysql errors. Mysql server just goes down and thats all. I can give you root access via SSH to server, FTP and wordpress administrator login/password if you need.

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t see why KLEO would do that since it does not change much there. Try to disable Visual composer or other plugins since it could be caused by one you use.

---

welldesign
    Participant

Dear Abe. Thank you for your advise. I tried to disable plugins (WPBakery Visual Composer, rtMedia for WordPress, k-elements, Taxonomy Metadata) and yes the problem completely dissapeared. Visual Composer in your theme dramatically increase the server load and cause mysql server to stop.

I have another WP website with Shadow theme that is using Visual Composer at digitalocean.com with the same server environment, but only website with KLEO theme experience such a problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

hmm, interesting, the plugin is the default as they provide it. Will try to inspect the issue and see if I find something

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?