This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laurent_C.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

Good morning,

I would like to use KLRO to create a dating site. I got licence for sweet date but its not visual composer

Question :

How can I do yo create a search like Sweetdate with Kleo ? Add on or else maybe ?

Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out today searching for users in KLEO. You can achieve an identical search system in KLEO as there is in SweetDate by using the BP Profile Search plugin from the WordPress plugin repository https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-profile-search/.

Once installed you will be able to configure the plugin by going to WP Admin > Users > Profile Search > Click: Add New to create any number of search forms from simple to very complicated. Of course you will need to setup your profile fields before this, you can do this by going to WP Admin > Users > Profile Fields > Click: Add New.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Laurent_C
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?